In the past year I have gotten a lot of requests to assist people with individual consulting services and have often turned down the offer, wondering what I would charge, how to fit it into my schedule and how it would function. I really do enjoy assisting other photographers but am a pretty planful person and like to do things well, so I really didn't want to get on the phone with someone and 'wing it.'
After some thought I have decided, as a trial run, to offer the following Strategy Avenue individual consulting services during the months of Jan-March. Here is the deal:
- The package will consist of three phone or ichat/isight meetings three weeks in a row. After each meeting you will have homework (don't worry it will be fun!) to complete for the next week.
- The first conversation will talk about goals/vision, the second one will talk about marketing and the third will talk about costs. The Strategy Avenue path to a business plan is not required but helpful to have. If you have specific problems you are struggling usually they will emerge to the surface from a bigger overall problem related to these topics.
- The cost for all three individual consulting sessions is $500 paid up front the day of the first 'meeting'
- Session availability excludes those living within 50 miles of Wilmington, DE
- Your progress will be showcased on this blog as a short 'case study' so that other people can learn from what you did. If you want me to use fake names in the case study, I have no problem doing so or you can use your real website. Either way is cool.
I have intentionally priced these on the lower side of things (in my photography business I charge about three times as much an hour for my time) but I wanted to make the pricing accessible to a photographer who needs help. With that said, I am only taking on three people a month so the first three to contact me at info at strategyavenue.com will be eligible for January.